Evermere Moist Tec UV Gel SPF50

Thursday, December 28, 2017

Evermere Moist Tec UV Gel SPF50


Back in March Miss Y went to Saitama for a work conference and apparently she had enough time to visit an esthe salon (a.k.a. a spa) to get a facial, a full body treatment and gods only know what else.

She brought some skincare with her. A brand I've never heard of before. Evermere.

She let me try a few things (a gel cream and a gel face pack) and I liked them enough to fire up the innernets to see where I could buy them locally. Because sure as hell I wasn't going all the way to Saitama to buy a face cream. I mean, I have my standards. Tokyo? No problem. Saitama? This is where I draw the line.

Luckily for me, according to the company's website, it turned out that a beauty store called Rosemary's carries some Evermere items.

So next time I happened to be around Rosemary's (I know you thought I immediately ran out to buy it, but you're wrong, ha!) I picked up this awesome thing:


Readmore: http://asianskincareblog.blogspot.ru/search/label/sunblock

0 comments :

Post a Comment